Thread: Test answers
View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 15, 2004, 01:47pm
Official Forum Member

JR as a new official I understand your concern about new officials getting the answers. I requested the test before I understood that it was actually the very test I would be taking. My intent was to use it as a study aid and another sample test. I thought we would be taking our own test (a different one). Once I got it emailed to me, I learned that I was going to be taking that particular test. I never opened the attachment and didnt use it. I agree that even though the test is open book, as a new official if I cant pass the test under the appropriate time constraints and circumstances as everyone else then I shouldnt get to be an official. And when I took the test I did not use any of the info on discussion threads on the questions from this forum. I want to learn it myself and do it myself. Now that I have taken the test (I finished it yesterday and we turn it in tonite) I have started talking about the questions here. Maybe I am being to anal and scrupulous, and I am not saying that what I did is what everyone should do. I just wanted to make sure I could do it on my own.

Clark