View Single Post
Old Thu Apr 12, 2001, 11:54am
Do not give a damn!!

ump24, I think Bfair is right.

We did not hear an interaction between players. We did not see stares or words being said. There might have been many things that prompted the ejection and the pitch might have been the last straw. Maybe the pitch on its face was not that bad, but if something had been done before, that the score cannot indicate, the call might have been good.

Let me say this also. I really do not think Bfair was attacking you. Stop being so sensitive, I think the fact that you are in the position that you are at in baseball, your questioning of what a commentator is a bit disturubing at best. If you are a D1 umpire, and you had a game on TV, would you like some "commentator" making judgements about your calls, and he or she did not see what you called and why?

Look anytime you make a statement on this board, your credibility is in question. And if you have acheived the things that you have, you just need to understand that people are going to judge your argument more on who you are and what you have achieved. That is just a fact of life. And if what Bfair said is true about you, I would and am puzzled myself.

Peace