View Single Post
Old Tue Nov 02, 2004, 10:35am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by WindyCityBlue
Sometimes, I just love that guy - Triple H, that is. I could say I told you so, but it's pretty obvious.

I've been trying to tell Rut, for some time, that he is trying to baffle or B.S. someone who actually works this level. Maybe now, some of you will relax a little and realize that I either offer advice or correct the bad stuff here. That advice comes from experience and insight - not supposition and conjecture. This was just another example of charging in blindly and fighting a battle that can't be won. It's become a sad war.
No, actually what your post prove that no one seems to care but you. If the NCAA could give a damn if a Baseball Umpire gambles on another other sport that just goes to show what the public thinks about that level. You keep trying to convince everyone here how important you are and why people should agree with you on everything you say. Peter just illustrated my point. It is just baseball, it is not rocket science. I am glad you feel positive about your experiences and what they mean, but the rest of us could give a damn. I love baseball too, but I have enough sense to realize that most of the public could give a damn. Very seldom to umpires come here and talk extensively about college baseball or the umpires that work it. So no one really gives a damn if you work 10 D1 conferences here. Because I do not that most do not care. Many umpires here are much more concerned with the LL games they work than what you have done in your or my career. You obviously are not a respected or revered umpire in our parts, because you have given your resume 20,000 times and your identity is still a mystery to many. Just goes to show that the only people that seem to care about your accomplishments are those folks in your association.

How is the DVC coming?

Peace