View Single Post
Old Sun Oct 31, 2004, 12:10am
Do not give a damn!!

Angry Sorry, I cannot do that.

Mick,

Then why do you allow this clown to keep posting? With all due respect, this individual is not an official in the sport of the forums he participates a great deal of the time. He starts talking about people, issues and things he knows nothing about. He constantly gets personal and makes every post with a brick in his hand. I do not make posts to disprove this clown when it has nothing to do with my sport or issue. If he does not like what I have done, he has the opportunity to take it up with the governing body that we deal with. I have yet to hear anything from the IHSA or anyone associated with the IHSA. As a matter of fact, I was called to work a football playoff by the very person he claimed he was going to report me to. I have no problem taking responsibility for my actions, but I did not create a post to go after someone's organization and to try to use the relationship with another individual that happens to be a member. I will always defend that no matter where that is. If you do not want me to respond, delete posts like this. I would feel the same way if I came here to only rip people in someone's organization and started name dropping to try to make a point or threaten that individual. You guys have let this action continue over the months and I am not going to set back and say nothing. You hit me with your fist. I will come back with gun. I do not play that mess. But I do not come here to cheap shot people or try to threaten people with names to try to make them fall in line with my philosophy.

I stand by my actions and words. If this clown does not like it, he can contact me thru email or he can face me in person. I am not a scared little boy worried about some man behind the curtain. So if you do not like my actions mick, get rid of posts like this. You have the power to do so. I am not taking a hit sitting on my hands.

Peace