View Single Post
Old Sat Oct 30, 2004, 07:09pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by WindyCityBlue
Besides, you read the interaction. You saw where the vitriol was directed and by whom.
Because you are a fool and yes I have no problem calling you that. You cannot throw a stone and put your name on it. I can do so and tell you where I am when I was throwing one.

Quote:
Maybe some organizations condone this, but I know a few of the guys in AOA and know that they don't act this way. Also, I thinks it became painfully obvious who has the emotional control issue here.
The organization went over the exam in 3 sports with their members. Not sure what you are talking about. But the usual talking out of your a@@ and hoping that someone will believe you. Not one person has ever stood up and said they thought it was cheating or wrong. The tests that we take in this state are all open book tests. So if you have a problem with that, take your issue up with the IHSA. But also understand that everyone I have sent my emails to me is not from Illinois. As a matter of fact they go out of their way to explain what state they are from and why they want the answers or to check their answers.

Quote:
I asked why you didn't send a personal email tyo him because I thought you could keep him from heaping more ridicule onto your group. Bob, Dave, Tim and yourself don't help others cheat, why would you stand back and watch him do it?
Dave has us go over the test in baseball. They were doing it before he was president. They have done it since he took over the position as President. Tim was not only in the room when we went over the test this year, but was in the board meeting when we discussed going over the test in Basketball. He also was there when we discussed our Baseball Agenda for this past season (Bob was not btw) and took part in review of the test in our baseball meetings. And not only does this take place in this organization, it takes place in both football organizations I belong to and all the basketball organizations I belong to. And I do not sit in any board position in most of them to set the agenda or to decide what should be discussed or not discussed.

I would also say this, what the hell is Bob going to do to me? With all due respect, Bob might disagree with a position I take, but there is not a hell of a lot he can do about it. That goes both ways. If Bob wants to do something or takes a position, if the people that he serves disagree with his position, they can run and vote him out. Bob is not my boss, nor is he able to tell me what to do. I like Bob a lot, but you must be stupid if you feel any single official has that much power over anything I do or anyone else in our organization does. I am currently the VP of this organization because I was nominated and voted in by the membership.

I think you need to check your facts and know what you are talking about before you come here to tell everyone what I have done and what you think you know of others.

Peace