Thread: Key to Part 1
View Single Post
Old Wed Oct 27, 2004, 04:52pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by WindyCityBlue
I just copied Mary Struckhoff at NFHS.

Keep supplying us with ammo, genius.
Even JR, someone who never agrees with me, sees the folly of your plight. Sometimes anonymity is a beautiful thing.
Wow, Mary Struckoff? I am really scared now. Remind me to shiver a little when after I laugh excessively with your comments. I do not care whether JR agrees with you. I have disagreed with him on this issue before you even knew where this site was located. Probably before you got the internet on your computer. Also, it is not like Mary was well respected when she was here. And it is not the case with many of the people in place today. Report away. I am still laughing at your sorry behind.

BTW, Marty Hickman (former NF Basketball Committee Member) was at the front of the room. So were Anthony Holman, Beth Seuer (sp?), and any other Assistant Executive Director I could think of. So go right ahead. Kurt would have to take an issue with every single Officials association that holds meetings. Keep emailing everyone if you like. Not one objected or made an issue out of the comments from the person that runs the entire Official's Department.

Peace