View Single Post
Old Thu Apr 05, 2001, 12:37am
Official Forum Member

I hope there are some coaches and players or parents of basketball players of any level here that would help me.
i think i have asked this before on other boards, but didn't really get any reply

i'm about to get air alert II (going to order this weekend) and i would like to know if you guys ever used it and what your impressions are. sure, the testimonials are awesome at airalert.com but i just don't like to believe things until i see them

currently i have a vertical of 30 inches (that's what i think but my firends don't believe me! but if you think about it: i can touch 6'11 or 7'0 standing and puting my hand up. i can touch 9'5 usually, well, 9'3 for sure as i can actually dunk on 9'5 if i run from straight on, not from the side, and grab on to it on my good days. i can't do that from just standing position though, i have to run - take about 5 steps or so, and that comes out to be just about 28-30")

i hope i can grab on to regulation-height rim/dunk on it by winter (bball season). in fact, i have sort of a bet w/ my friends about it.

what do you know about air alert II? have you or your players or your friends used it? what can you tell me (good and bad things).

thanks!