View Single Post
Old Wed Oct 13, 2004, 09:28am

Sal,
Go back and ask your assignor about my schedule. Bob Jenkins slipped a few days ago and tipped a couple of guys as to my identity. If you can't figure it out, then that says a great deal about your knowledge of the top guys in our area. It's kind of funny that the charade lasted this long, despite my efforts to throw some of you off with some disinformation.

Maybe now you'll find a reason to humble yourself and admit that you had no idea who you were talking to or about. I will be glad to stack my resumé up against you anytime. Even with a surplus of talent, my schedule is full. My assignors have long recognized my abilities and rewarded them accordingly. I bust my *** to make them look good and have never had a problem with any of them.

Bob Lyle is like the kid that throws a rock at a soldier with a gun. When he gets shot, no one asks why, they just wonder how come he was so dumb. Do a little homework and I think you'll find that not only have you been shot, but buried by this soldier. You asked for proof of just what I've done and what level of ball I work, it isn't that difficult to find out now.