View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 01, 2001, 05:32pm
Official Forum Member

Re: Re: Typical ACC fan who doesn't pull for Duke or Carolina

Quote:
Originally posted by pbmoon28

What is your point? I was talking about the officiating and you're talking about statistics. Besides, in half of your reply, you're pointing out how poorly Maryland played and the other half you're talking about how they should have won because they outplayed Duke (by outrebounding them.)
My point is that Maryland was up 22 points, outrebounded the Blue Devils for the game, yet played so poorly the last 20 minutes of the game that they deserved to lose. I cited the reasons they lost. You didn't. If the officials caused the Terps to lose, then list 10 things they did to make them lose. In your first post, you stated that the game was fixed by the officials. Are you really so stupid as to believe that?

Quote:
No I'm not an official but I have every right to make a comment here.
I stated that I knew you weren't an official because your comments are typical of a sour grapes fan. However, this board is for those who enjoy the avocation of officiating and those who have questions about officiating and the rules. Neither you nor I nor anyone else has a right to be here. The moderators of this forum own it and can kick any of us off at anytime. Start slamming and whining about the officials costing your team a win and I guarantee, they'll kick your butt out of here so fast you'll think you're Rasheed Wallace.

If you want to whine about officials, this is not the place to do it.

"You should never be proud of doing the right thing." - Dean Smith