View Single Post
Old Wed Oct 06, 2004, 01:10pm
Official Forum Member

I run a little church league, and I have tried in the past to keep all players informed through an email list.

My problem is that I use Hotmail, and it is nearly impossible to efficiently maintain or use an email list(it is limited to 50 addresses, and you can't cut and paste into it.)

Does anyone know of a free web resourse that could help me manage an email list of about 120 names. I realize they may just not exist because of a likelyhood that weasles would use them to spam, but I thought I would ask. I am sure there are good programs out there for a charge, but I have literally no budget, I and all others volunteer, so we don't have any cash at all.

Any suggestions?

While I am on the topic, any suggestions for free websites to post results and schedules. I tried MSN Groups, and it was easy to use, and a nice resource, but to be honest, the banner adds were inappropriate for a church league, so I had to abandon that plan. Any other ideas.

I appologize to any who consider this "Off Topic", but I thought it was a legit question for this group.