View Single Post
Old Wed Oct 06, 2004, 07:55am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mick
If you want something specific, then you may e-mail me or you could ask me on this forum. There is generally some kind of reason of what I was thinking at the time and there may be a chance that I actually read it. If you really want my attention, e-mail me and I will read it and answer it.

Your "olive branch thread" [Truce] (I read it.), and I thought it was quite patronizing, but not offensive ...to me. Somebody didn't like the tone and made it go away. Maybe it was because you made a reference that you would have been well advised to avoid.

Why the recent changes? Again, if you could be specific, so could I.
mick
Ditto.

I didn't delete the "olive branch" thread.

I closed the "American League Rulebook" thread -- the first part was sufficiently on-topic -- does the "black book" exist today, what's the official title, what's in it, who gets it, how do we get it, ... After a while, it turned into a contest to see whether Gary or Rich could be more childish -- "post your name" "no -- you post your address, "I won't post my address, it's already out there. "I won't go looking for it" ...

I also closed another thread that turned into a Bush v. Kerry debate. That thread has since, I think, been deleted -- I didn't delete it.