View Single Post
Old Tue Oct 05, 2004, 05:13pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by WindyCityBlue
Mick, you were accused of deleting a thread. You defended yourself against those who claimed that you were at it again. .... My thought is that if you allow the mudslinging to begin, how do you justify stepping in and locking it down?

...I posted a thread the other day that extended an olive branch - as long as other involved acted accordingly. It was at Brad's behest, but it too, was deleted. What's up?

We have plenty of discussions that get heated and veer from the topic or even officiating, in general. We ride the storm out. Why the recent changes?
WindyCityBlue,
I do not have a real strong feeling of why I may be tempted to justify anything in general, except to the Administrator.
Like bob said, ... a subjective call....

If you want something specific, then you may e-mail me or you could ask me on this forum. There is generally some kind of reason of what I was thinking at the time and there may be a chance that I actually read it. If you really want my attention, e-mail me and I will read it and answer it.

Your "olive branch thread" [Truce] (I read it.), and I thought it was quite patronizing, but not offensive ...to me. Somebody didn't like the tone and made it go away. Maybe it was because you made a reference that you would have been well advised to avoid.

Why the recent changes? Again, if you could be specific, so could I.
mick