View Single Post
Old Wed Sep 29, 2004, 01:42pm

No secret...it is the official rule book issue to professional baseball umpires. Just like the red and green ones that you probably can't find, they are out there. If you don't have one or know how to get one - or even one of the red or green ones - then it says more about you than me.

Up until I posted about the different rule books (red and green), no one here even knew about them. Yet, here I am again showing the world that this Fed/Juco wannabe is a little more than what you think. If your obsession is so great, enroll in pro school - the next sessions are just months away - or contact MLBUA and ask them if they have ever heard of these colored books. Maybe you'll just pretened that they don't exist, because you've never seen one. (That could be because you've never been a professional umpire, but I digress.) I've read a number of your posts, you seem to dismiss a great deal of things that you can't prove. Are you an agnostic, too? That would make sense since the Altar Boy shares your sense of logic. (Uhhhh, I've never seen it - so it can't be!)