View Single Post
Old Fri Sep 24, 2004, 11:18am
Official Forum Member

i was from michigan originally before i moved to kentucky...i loved the girls being first during boys football season, then the boys played the winter session and the girls played volleyball...it worked out great...you can kinda treat girls season as a tune up for getting in shape for the boys season..not saying you don't have to work hard during girls, you just don't have to move as fast.. i would love that if everyone would do that...i think it would give the schools an easier time scheduling, and does limit the amount of games that need to be covered by officials...this would help in the places where they have official shortages..like here in eastern kentucky..there are nights where we have to call a double header, girls varsity and then boys varsity...and on most nights we do call the jv and the varsity (boys or girls) double pay but it makes for a long night...especially on the big game nights...which we try to refrain from doing it on those nights...most of the time