View Single Post
Old Thu Sep 16, 2004, 10:56am
Official Forum Member

I would certainly agree that most crews, including mine, have far worse things to worry about and I'm also sure most crews, including mine, don't follow the mechanics manual to the letter. But some states, when deciding playoffs are definitely looking at mechanics and proper equipment could be one of those criteria. Although I would suspect that matching equipment is probably more important.

Personally I have a harder time seeing the Blue bags on the field. I imagine that if you are color blind, seeing the blue and green next to each other is pretty tough too (not sure if this is true or not).

I was simply trying to answer the question of which color should be used, and at this point there isn't any choice, there is a predefined answer in the manual. I will also admit, that certain situations, snow, may dictate that a different color, blue, works better at times, but there is no support for using blue in the manual, which unless your state says to do something different, should be how we do things.

Paul