Thread: Test questions
View Single Post
Old Tue Sep 14, 2004, 11:43pm
Official Forum Member

Just got done taking the GHSA part two test which is our closed book test. We give different tests depending on hwo long you've been doing it. Since I'm a second year, I received the easier of the two.

The question I have with the GHSA tests is they're so sloppily written. The Mechanics test we took was absolutely HORRENDOUS. It's hard to understand the questions, much less answer them correctly.

I digress. Here are some of the questions I had a problem with:

Q: The Referee has the authority to order the Line Judge to bring the chains onto the field for measurement.... This sounds true, but of course we all know the Head Linesman would bring the chains in. Even the rulebook says as such.

Q: On fouls during a successful try, the foul will be enforced on the kickoff... This sounds true as well, but then I started thinking. Not if the foul's by A. I asked the person giving the test, and he seemed puzzled himself.

Overall, I don't like rules tests here as they're written. It seems like they actually TRY to trick you, which isn't the purpose. One of my favorite questions was: "The game is won by the team accumilating the most points." Well, duh. I surely hope no one got that question wrong.