View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 19, 2001, 12:44pm
Official Forum Member

Re: If you have their manual then you already know!

Quote:
Originally posted by Warren Willson
Quote:
Originally posted by rex
Carl was kind enough to point out they were instructors at the Brinkman School before the Evans school bought out Brinkman. But that doesn’t tell me who they are.

Rex your question appears both rude and ill-intentioned, especially considering the fact that the Preface to the very J/R manual that you openly admit to having gives a comprehensive overview of how the manual evolved and what purpose it was to be used for. I quote the following from that source:

"<
Who are Chris Jaksa and Rick Roder? I suggest that this question is wholly rhetorical as you already have the means to KNOW the answer.

Cheers,

Warren,

Ease up a little bit. I don't know how you get "rude and ill-intentioned" out of that first post. I think what the guy wanted to know was something about these guys other than the fact that they worked for Brinkman and wrote a manual. I have always been curious as to the fate of these guys for know other reason than curiosity. I think Carl's post answered all of the questions he had, without jumping on him. Not everybody on this site is ill-intentioned, try giving people the benefit of the doubt...

Lawrence