View Single Post
Old Sat Aug 12, 2000, 12:19am

Send a message via AIM to Bradley Batt
quote:
Thanks Carl for reminding me about this site. I was growing weary of the name calling and taunts that exist at another site that I frequent. Jim/NY

Jim,

This is a good point. If you read the agreement when you are signing up, you will note the following paragraph:

Officials: This site was created to help officials around the world seek excellence in their avocation. While there may be disagreements in philosophy, rules, etc. personal attacks will not be tolerated. Just as in any game you would officiate, "disruptors" have no place here. As officials, we must support each other, because very few other people do.

We have not had the problems on this board for some reason so far, but if anything gets out of hand here (as we have all seen happen), please feel free to contact me ([email protected]) immediately. Furthermore, we have the ability to add moderators to the board, which is something that we will do if necessary.

Glad to have you guys around - this is a great resource in bringing officials from around the world together!

Later,
Brad