Thread: Do you have
View Single Post
Old Wed Jun 30, 2004, 08:03am
Official Forum Member

Ed,

They are the TROUP COUNTY ALL-STARS. Should be a 10U, and 12U team. I am certain of the 10U, my wife keeps one of the girls in her day-care this summer (cute little curly headed blonde/blue eyed catcher- Kristen). There will also be a little pitcher about 3' tall, cute as can be also, but makes the meanest "game face" when she is pitching (Amanda). Got a SS that some may want to check birth certificate for, (Emily), she looks older than 10U, tall pretty girl with a strong arm. Team coach (Carol) is local nurse has worked this age group for years. Wife also kept her grandson in day care. They are all a bunch of sweet little girls, and parents are usually well behaved! Hope they are that way in Augusta! We are proud of the kids, and hope they take top honors.

I will be calling the southern region(GPRA) in Thomaston, I think that is the same weekend. Did the Augusta trip with DD in 94, it was fun and they placed second.

Wife and I will be doing either the Cumming, or Marietta clinic for GHSA. Trying to schedule so as to not lose any tournies! Had to pass on a BB tourney in Columbus this weekend, kids coming home from college, want to spend time at lake with them.