Thread: Schedule Book
View Single Post
Old Fri Jun 25, 2004, 11:31am
Do not give a damn!!

HEY GUYS, CHECK THIS OUT!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan_ref
I keep a paper record of my schedule/fees/mileage/expenses and by far THE most painful part of my year is typing game fee & mileage information into the turbo tax schedule C form. Creating an excel spreadsheet to automate the process is something I put on the top of my to-do list every September and every March it's made it's way to the bottom. Mark, I would be happy to email you a diet coke (or the bev of your choice) if you would share this excel spreadsheet with me....I'll even throw-in a nice decorative gnome you can keep on the rear dash of the Denucci-mobile
Hey Dan,

I have a speadsheet that you can download that has all that information for you right at your finger tips. I meant to post this a lot sooner, but keep forgeting. This is an Excel Spreadsheet made by an accountant who spoke at our Baseball Meetings and is a current Baseball College Umpire. Download this and change some of the headings for Basketball and you will love this program. This covers all games you work and all expenses. Click on the link for the February 26 Meeting. All you need is an Excel file on your computer. Instructions on how to use the program are included.

Umpire Spreadsheet

Hope this can help everyone.

Peace