View Single Post
Old Fri Mar 02, 2001, 04:01am
Do not give a damn!!

Wink Re: Snake eyes.

Quote:
Originally posted by DanIvey
Jrutledge, I am doing a district playoff game Sat. and I think you would make an excellent partner...wanna fly to Washington State?
If I start working for this airline company, maybe I will. The fight might cost me $10 and that would be cost affective. Hope your game goes well.

BTW, do not worry about TH, he is a good guy. He is just really passionate about things like many of us are. I do not think he meant any harm. He really is a nice guy. I used to think he was an a-hole, but he thought the same thing about me any probably worse. The rules backs up his argument, but just like anything in the rulebook, you have to find a middle ground. If we gave everyone a T for half the things the rules wanted us to, we would not have anyone but ourselves to be at the game. But just like anything else, somethings are going to be called different depending on where you are and who teaches you.

Officiating is such a person thing, and I will always say, if the players and coaches role the dice, they just might crap out. And on this issue if TH is your official and you use certain language, you get snake eyes. You have a game with me, you might get another roll, but it might be your last.

Peace.