View Single Post
Old Thu Jun 10, 2004, 12:30pm
I drank what?

Send a message via MSN to w_sohl
Quote:
Originally posted by rainmaker
[Bsohl -- I don't know about others, but I didn't say anything because I don't care. I don't care what that person's opinion is, I don't care whether there are more or less black football coaches. The only reason I dind't say I didn't care about that one, was because no one asked. JR asked. I commented that I don't care.

I do agree that we need more reasonable people to express their opinions. Mostly, the only opinions we hear are offensive, and so when we want to speak we don't want to sound like Savage or Limbaugh or whoever else is expressing racism on the airwaves. More thoughtful, considered expressions should be more widely circulated so that it can be seen how to do the thinking process. That way those of us in the mushy middle wouldn't have to feel guilty about noticing realities. [/B]
rain,

I hope you don't think I was calling you out. This post was directed at no one and everyone at the same time. Sorry if that is the way it came across. I too could'nt really care less what most people think on most topics, but if we didn't discuss opinions we would not have anything to talk about.