View Single Post
Old Tue Jun 08, 2004, 09:57am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Dan_ref
Quote:
Originally posted by dhodges007
What would you do in a game situation where B coach tells you that A1 said, "B****, I'm going to F****** kill you!!" to B1?

Game sit: It has been a battle to keep this game under control and not have a fight. We had a lot of off ball whistles and were keeping it fairly clean. During time out in the second half the parents started fighting on the side line... Admin kicked them out and we ran over there to get the players, who just came out of their time out, back to their respective benches. On the way back A1 said that to B1. None of my crew heard her.

The other thing is I believed the coach! But could I have done anything because she said this?

(Girls V game at camp)
If this happened without the fight I would be tempted to simply call coach A over & tell coach B to repeat what he just said. It's possible coach A will take offense but it's also possible coach A will listen & you 3 can figure out what happens next.

In any event the accusation is on the table where it belongs.

The fight makes this easier.

DQ everyone who got off the bench to join the "adult" fight, which obviously includes A1 & B1. Problem solved, although I'm not sure I would ocntinue a summer league game after all that anyway.