View Single Post
Old Fri May 28, 2004, 10:58am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to BigGref
Ts

I am going to change the subject slightly, but it still pertains to the series.

Why has Rasheed Walace, Ben Wallace, Jermaine ONeal, or Larry Brown not got hit with a T in this series? I am personally stunned by these no calls. When I am watching these games with my family they usually turn to me and ask why something was called or no called, 95% of the time I can give some type of explination (btw this is an excellent study in the offseason, helps when you have to explain to coaches), now in this series I have seen these guys be the whinniest group of players, almost as much as the Lakers. Worst of all was Rasheed Wallace, who dances around throwing fists and arms everywhere when he disagrees with a call. And I used to be a Larry Brown fan but he is catching the bug, I heard on National TV his comments to an official, something like "that is the same B.S. that almost cost us the game 2 days ago," among other tantrums.

OK, that was my beef, now I would like to know how the league can tell officials to let these guys be maniacs, I beleive that it will hurt these officials and the integrity of the games itself. Here I am assuming that Stern and Nunn had some powwow that said to the officials to let them show off a little, don't be on the T quick.

I think that now they know this is backfiring a little bit from what I saw last night with the Lakers/Wolves Game. I was relieved to see them use the Technical effectively throughout the game. So I am looking forward to a more controled game tonight, unless the league continues this which will only lead to something bad that they don't want happening, stars out of big games for fighting!

WHEW!