View Single Post
Old Wed May 05, 2004, 11:03pm
Official Forum Member

So this does not get out of hand, let me review. This is a LL game, and parent from one team is heckling the coach from the other team. The coach of the team with the heckling parent shall handle this. Note this is a shall not a should. I expect him to handle it will tell him so. Game is delayed until it is handled. If he ignores my request toss him and aske the assistant to deal with it. If the manager can not get a parent from his team to stop then the parent does not have any respect for the coach, and it's time for league officials to be summoned and lastly the cops.

Foreiting a game is last resort. If the manager can't get it stopped, and assistant manager can't get it stopped, and 2nd assitant manager can't get it stopped, and no league officials on-site, and cops are busy, and the other fans and parents have not whupped his a** yet, then forfeit the game.

If I was the coach and I could not get him to shut up, I would tell him to take his son home and don't come back. I would call the cops myself.