Thread: Not again Joe!
View Single Post
Old Mon May 03, 2004, 06:26am
Huck Finn

I think part of the problem with the game yesterday is Reichelt. OK, I would love to do 26 years in the NBA with 10 playoff games. He is a stud because he has been in the league for 26 years. He has surely done pretty good financially also.
Now, from the moment Joe Crawford went down it seemed like you could tell he is a U2 in the NBA. He followed Sean Corbin when Traylor was ejected. He followed Sean Corbin after the discussion when Joe Crawford went down. He followed Sean Corbin to the table prior to the altercation and he followed Sean Corbin to the altercation. I would like to think that at this point everyone working games in the NBA could be a leader on any given night. He doesn't seem to be a leader and IMO it showed.
I was shocked to hear that he had been in the league for 26 years and had 10 playoff games. I think this would raise questions with the above average fan. I will be honest, I don't live in an NBA town or have the league pass and I've really only seen him on TV in the last 3 seasons. I think he needs the belt.
Although this is the highest level of officiating, I think it's safe to say most of us have seen a similar situation at our level.
Sean Corbin looked like he was carrying a lot of weight yesterday.