View Single Post
Old Fri Apr 23, 2004, 04:51pm
Official Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Let's just say

Quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic Referee
Quote:
Originally posted by blindzebra
I never changed a description of a NBA philosophy, I talked about taking one for the team as it applies to the NBA and how I call it. You were looking for something to rag on me about and ignored what I clearly posted.

It is obvious that you do go out of your way to disagree with several posters on this forum and you always ignore any relevent arguements these posters bring up.

[/B]
Actually, it's very rare for Chuck and myself to disagree. And I still don't know yet whether we disagree or not in this thread. I'm still trying to pin down what the "NBA philosophy" actually is. So far, what I've got- from your words and Chuck's- is that if 2 defenders foul an opponent, you automatically give the foul to the defender who has fewer fouls. And the degree of contact, or whether one opponent maybe made contact before the other opponent is not relevant at all. Unless one of the defenders is one of the team's stars. In that case, the other player- not the star- will get the foul. And officials in HS ball should have the same "awareness" so that they can use the same philosophy there.

That's what I got so far. Heckuva system. [/B][/QUOTE]

See my post above. Same philosophy, different applications.

[Edited by blindzebra on Apr 23rd, 2004 at 05:55 PM]