View Single Post
Old Wed Apr 07, 2004, 10:26pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Bluefoot
I'm not even a big college hoops fan and I'm proud to be from the state with the history making pair of titles. I think it's amazing that SI had both stars on their season preview cover and predicted both titles. I want to know if some fan with the where-with-all, resources and $$$ managed to go to all 4 games in 4 days. Now that would be a good story.

As far as for UConn football, I'd look out as the other posts have indicated. 17 years from now, my 1 year old son will be kicking the Huskies to the NCAA title. (just like his Dad!)

As far as Delaware football being the only real team, c'mon! They don't even have an original uniform scheme - they had to copy Michigan's!
Sean,

At least know what you are talking about. Michigan's uni was taken from Princeton. Oops!

http://www.udel.edu/cheerleading/helmet.html

BTW, I said the only real Div I NCAA football champion. The NCAA does not determine a national champion at the Div I-A level.