View Single Post
Old Tue Mar 30, 2004, 03:07pm
In Memoriam

Know what? It don't really matter what level you're working at here. It's a communist forum. Everybody's equal. I've read posts on here from relatively new or supposedly low-level officials that were informative, thought-provoking, and also completely right on, imo. And yes, I'll admit that I learned something new from them. I've also read posts from guys who have represented themselves to be high-level, experienced officials, and I felt like kicking my computer screen in after I read them- because I disagreed with them so much. Also, never, ever think that high school officials automatically rank below college or pro officials. There are some great, great officials in the high school ranks that have no interest in doing anything higher due to job or family committments. I just take the posts here as I personally find them, answer questions if I can, learn where I can (and believe me, I learn reading posts here. There's some really sharp dudes posting here- from ALL levels) and try to have a little fun at the same time.

My 2 cents.