View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 29, 2004, 09:36am
Official Forum Member

WoW!!!!!

Why on earth is it necessary for the pack to jump on this guy for having a different opinion???? You folks tend to get out of control when a differing thought process comes your way. Isn't he allowed to share his thoughts and opinions without ridicule, you can share your's as well - but he's not an idiot because he disagrees with you. Are you all Liberal Democrats or what??? Thinking no one is as smart as you, give it a rest...Holier than thou.

I, like most idiot fans, changed channels after Texas missed their last attempt to tie the game. When I flipped back 6 FT's were being shot. CBS Studio crew was very opinionated on the matter, they felt Teddy V should have walked away - are they all idiots as well? My guess is Teddy was right, I'm sure Barnes was out of his head with frustration. I know he wanted a foul on that rebound and didn't get it.

I appreciate the loyalty to fellow officials on here, but just because a guy is on TV a lot doesn't make him better than anyone else. He could have been wrong. We don't ever need to tell anyone to "Shut Up," this isn't MLB. If Teddy was that upset and offended by the player, he should have T'd him. I don't think Mr. Valentine got where he is by doing players "favors."

Let the stoning of the crazy minority opinion man begin!!!!!