View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 15, 2004, 06:56pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Rich Fronheiser
Nonsense. Wisconsin got hosed. They lost to Maryland, on the road, in overtime. Big hairy deal.

The team was ranked #10 in the country coming into this week and is still #10. Their RPI rating is #12 in the country. Somebody wanted to slam the Big 10 and they're taking it out on Wisconsin. The should still be in Milwaukee, but as the 3 seed.
Nonsense what? I never said they didn't get screwed. I simply said we had previously discussed the late game situation. Yeah, they should have been seeded higher had their game ended earlier in the day but it didn't and they aren't. My suggestion is that you write the Little Ten office and express your displeasure to them for playing their game so late.

Further, if you're so silly as to believe that the Committee was intentionally trying to screw the Little Ten, with a Little Ten AD as the Chair, then you're as full of it as Rut!

Quote:
Originally posted by JRutledge
If you use Tony's logic, that team should have never made the NCAA tournament and only did so by getting to the Big Ten Tournament Championship game, which they lost that year.
WTF are you talking about? All I've said over and over again is the the ACC is the best conference in the country this year. I have no idea what that has to do with Indiana getting to the Final Four. Why can't you stay focused on the discussion at hand without referring to ancoient history.

Say it, "Little Ten 2, ACC 7"...say it over and over, "2-7, 2-7. 2-7, 2-7..."

Quote:
And I do not care what Tony says, he works in a sub-par state of HS talent. So who cares what he says.
Is that suppose to fire me up or something? I couldn't care less what you think of the HS basketball players in NC. I don't play HS basketball!

Yep...for sure...you have brown eyes!

"You should never be proud of doing the right thing." - Dean Smith