View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 11, 2004, 10:27am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Dan_ref
Re: Rainmaker

Quote:
Originally posted by mnref14
Is there any chance I could make a post where every word isn't totally dissected???? You sound like Bill Clinton, "it depends what your definition of the word 'should' is." And I'm not judging anyone, I'm just curious. I feel like I'm being attacked by a very sensitive group of folks who run this board, I think I'll call you all the "Politically Correct Officials Forum Protectors." You're always there to make sure no one's feelings get hurt or toes get stepped on, its very sweet of you!!! Have a good day.
I don't think you can say she "dissected" any word in particular. The tone of her post was more in line with "judgemental" - maybe reword your first sentence to say "Is there any chance I could make a post where my message is not critically judged????" Or something like that.

BTW, I'm left wondering why you need to qualify "dissected" with the word "totally". Doesn't "dissected" strongly imply an act which is done in totality? Maybe not...what do you think Juulie? Can we actually dissect something partially?