View Single Post
Old Tue Mar 09, 2004, 04:30pm
Official Forum Member

How much credibility do you give a coach who is a total jerk during the games and then proceeds to want to be friends after the game?

In doing a regional tournament last weekend a coach proceeded to complain and whine about EVERY call, my partner and I didnt give him a technical. Well I had the coach again during the semifinals, and again he was an idiot, I rung him up. Prior to the start of the second half he approaches me and states, "I know I was on you guys pretty hard last night and probably deserved one then but I dont think I deserved the one i got today." \

There are coaches that you know if they complain or say something then theres probably a problem. I respect those coaches and usually tend to listen to them, but this idiot complained about every single call. He even approached my crewchief and said his girls overheard me telling the other team(my old high school)to beat his team. What I really said was "good luck in your game against the other team." Then later in the evening he approaches me and says, "i hope there are no hard feelings." and shakes my hand.

If your going to be an AHOLE then be one! Dont be an *** during the game and then try to be Mr. Nice guy afterwards and try and get everybody to like you. Just my ramblings, sorry so long.

P.S. Ive got the state tournament this weekend, we'll see what happens