View Single Post
Old Tue Mar 02, 2004, 10:18am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to rainmaker
Re: Thanks....

Quote:
Originally posted by AndOne
... the solution may just be as obvious as Juulie made it -- find a new partner and move on.
Our system here is different, and we don't work with the same partner much at all, except unless the assignor likes to work with us and makes us listen to his awful jokes in order to get the decent games...

but I digress. I'm not sure how you go about "shopping around" for a new partner, but I do think that is the best thing. This guy just isn't interested in getting better, nor in working together. You've gleaned all you can from him, and another partner with whom you can communicate better, and who is more willing to negotiate, will be a lot better for your progress, and your sanity!

A lot of us have had to work with this kind of guy in the past, and we know that there's not much to be done about it, except as mick is now famous for saying, "Get in, get done, get out!" You're at the last stage of that equation, and it's time to cycle back around, and start it again with a more personable partner.