View Single Post
Old Wed Feb 18, 2004, 08:30am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Hawks Coach
We may do the Fairfax Stars tournament in early April, and of course Kenny Farmer's stuff at Mt. Vernon every weekend is always a good backup plan for any other tournaments that fall through. I have yet to see a Vogues schedule, and we don't know where our qualifier will be played. We do try to avoid the region prior to regionals - no free scouting service here!

We are planning on a fair amount of Baltimore weekends, with a couple of PA tourneys in the mix (Harrisburg and Red Lion it tooks like). I know we have some PIAA refs on this board, and I have found the officiating there to be of a pretty consistently high standard compared with what we get dealt here at times. Not sure why that is, but that has been my experience. Causes us to go back every year!
Might get to see you guys in either Farmer's or Stars tournament. BTW, RecRef and I are in the same association -- maybe we will work together on your game.