View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 08, 2004, 10:30pm
Official Forum Member

CYO game, im trail team a driving to basket for layup, team b goes for block and makes contact with shooters torso, easy call push team b1, two shots. team b1 player proceeds to say bullcrap as he slammed ball to floor, another easy call, unsportsmen like conduct T on player b1. well player does stop griping after first so i hit with another T, about the same time i hit the second T, b2 starts mouthing off how b1 is right that it was all ball, i call b2 flagrant foul your also out of the game, i believe he was inciting b1. i felt i made the right call with all the T, do you guys think i over reacted on the flagrant call on b2? by the way earlier in the game coach makes the comment: thats not your area you cant make that call thats referee 101 as i glance at him hes 4 steps on the court guess what T. ive officiated about 20 sub varsity games this year with not one T. i pride myself on being a good official and believed i called a good game for both team, i guess it was just one of those games?