View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 03, 2004, 10:05am
In Memoriam

Re: And one more thing

Quote:
Originally posted by footlocker
One more thing...

Let's all call traveling the same. I'm tired of working a game and having a kid jump stop then take a step; I call travel and he tells me, "I always make that move this way." One person not calling travels puts all of us in a bad situation.

...and screen fouls. yeah. Let's get on the same page here folks. It is not legal to set a moving screen. Not enough officials catching the offball stuff. One person not calling screens puts all of us in a bad situation.

...can we start taking the ball out at the point nearest the foul/violation. Too many officials move the throw in to a convenient spot. That's not right. One person moving the throw in spot puts all of us in a bad situation.

wait, I'm sorry. I shouldn't spend so much time worrying about other officials. I'll just make sure I have good knowledge of the rules and the game and enforce these rules appropriately. Bottom line, we all have things that we feel "other officials" don't concentrate enough on. I'll just do my job, and if others fail to do their's then it's not my problem.
Cute.
mick