View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 01, 2004, 12:24am
Official Forum Member

Rich,
I agree with you, I think that after the first I probably would have passed on the clipboard and if questioned called it all one situation.

We did have an interesting situation last nite. Semi rivalry game..visiting coach is not loud or obnoxious but the cutesy comments were pushing the limit...for example...after a time out he asks "do you guys work a lot of games (insert pause here) here" ....well in the middle of the pause, I started to reply yes..then he adds the "here" and I have to add, "no not here" he has a couple of these, and had I not walked into them like a bafoon I might have T'd him up...anyway..late in the game in which he is losing by 30, I am trail, there has just been a no-call the last time up the floor that he didn't like. I am following the ball in some light pressure, as my partner goes by the coach he throws his sweater at him.... I hear the whistle, look over see the sweater and a coach near it...I know what is next and Wham there it is the T...I found out later how the sweater (which I thought was a towell) got there...We didn't toss him, but I think we should have....