View Single Post
Old Fri Jan 30, 2004, 05:56pm
Do not give a damn!!

Dude, we are just talking.

Quote:
Originally posted by MN 3 Sport Ref

I'm not disagreeing with anything you said Dan. In fact I think most all of us are nearly on the same page when it comes to what we will and will not accept out on the court. I was trying to get us to look at the bigger picture and unfortunately you and Rut seemed to think that I was personally attacking you. That was not the case.
I did nto read anything after this part of you post. I am not taking anything as an attack. Unlike most people that tend to post here, we are having a discussion. That is all it is. If you saw my response as responding to an attack, I think you really need to know me better than that. For one nothing we discuss is going to change anyone's mind necessarily. We are just discussing all the issues and it is interesting. I cannot and will not speak for Dan, but this is a discussion. This is not personal. I do not know who you are at all. I am sure you are a nice guy, but if you think I feel you attacked me, you have greatly misunderstood the overall tone of any discussion I have had. All we are having is a discussion with point counter point. Do not take everything that is being said so seriously.

Peace