Thread: Manly girls
View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 29, 2004, 09:51am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by lrpalmer3
Who's dumber, you guys for continuing this thread, or me for reading the whole thing?
Wow, that's a tough question that will require serious consideration on my part. Since I'm kind of an analytical geek, I think I'll write down the evidence as I see it then proceed to carefully weigh each piece.

What do I know about lrpalmer3?

1)Chooses to come out of the box on first post questioning the intelligence of forum members.

2)Judges forum members based on one thread rather than the totality of the information conveyed therein.

3)Makes emphatic statement regarding the fact that no one wants our opinion but has registered to participate on a board where we express our opinions.

4)Apparently thinks NFHS is leader of totalitarian regime that controls all that is said.

5)Makes inane comment about Bob Knight that I am having trouble connecting with the rest of the post.

What do I know about everybody else:

1)For the most part, good people seeking to be as professional as possible in their hobby.

2)Committed to answering legitimate questions posed about basketball rules.

3)Tolerates the "Can I catch my own airball" question without any known felonies committed against those asking it for the four thousandth time.

4)Rainmaker makes a lot of literary references so she must be able to read books.

5)Of course, you've got to consider Padgett

Ok, Ok, that's enough. I have made up my mind. Of course, since I assume that this is a secret ballot, I won't disclose my vote.