Thread: T'd my first
View Single Post
Old Sat Jan 24, 2004, 02:13pm
Official Forum Member

I know just how you feel. I had not issued a T (HS) in 2 years and I had 2 last night (separate games). First game, FB, 2 min. into 4th qtr. T'd visiting assistant coach. Had already warned him and the head coach that we were not going to listen to his (assistant) constant b*itching/critiquing/complaining anymore -- had been getting progressively worse/more vocal. Reminded the head coach that he was responsible for his bench, he turned to the assistant and told him to "zip it". I started walking away and before I had gone 5-6 steps, the assistant said in a very loud voice, "You haven't got anything right all game". Whack! My only regret is that my partner and I did not whack him earlier.

Second game, JVB, my partner T'd A-1 and a couple of minutes later I got to do the honors of a second T for the infamous "F" word. A-1 did a terrific job of driving from mid-court through several players in the paint, went up for a monster dunk and slammed it off the rim. When he landed, he screamed out the "F". You could have heard him in the parking lot. Good-bye, A-1.