View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 29, 2001, 04:41am
Official Forum Member

Angry

at a high school varsity game in a small gym we come back after the half time (three man) and there are fans along the base line so we tell the a A.D. that we can start the game with fans there on the base line.
So he gose over there and clears the fans away. as the game gose on the fans come back along the base line and sit down and after a few times up and down the floor i touch one of the fans feet a man about 30 years old and he tells me hay ref you better watch out i am going to kick your ass!
theres about 6 ft frome the base line to the end of the gym.
so i blow my fox 40 and go over to the A.D. and tell him that he needs to call the the police that i have just gotten threaten and that that fan needs to be removed.
he just sits there and looks at me.
so i tell him that he need to remove the fan agian he sit there and looks at me.
so i tell him that he has to remove that fan or i am going to leave!
agian he just sits there.
so i get my bag and start to leave and he gets up and gose over to this fan and finaly removed the the fan and we start the game and all is well we had about 5:00 min in the game to go.
at about 0:55 i realize that this game is going to end and say to myself oh shit what am i going to do at the end of this game.
at the end some of the parent came over and apologize for that fan and what they were saying .
i toll them that i was here to do a good job for the kids and dont have a problem with fan but would not expect to be threaten they sed they were very sorry.
what would you do?

[Edited by joselirizarry on Jan 29th, 2001 at 03:46 AM]

Allways trying to get better!