View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 14, 2004, 07:11pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Hawks Coach
My initial post clearly said IF - I didn't choose to read into it either, nor did I anywhere disagree with Tony. Not sure why you feel the need to defend him or his post, with which I agree 100%.
I am not defending Tony's post, just like the way he approached it. Because he gave different situations that might apply.

Quote:
If A fell because B hit his foot while running behind him, it may have been accidental, but it wasn't incidental.

Quote:
Originally posted by Hawks Coach

You disagreed with me, and my post stands on its own as correct. I don't really care what you read into the initial situation, because it was insufficiently specific to judge. No contact, no foul - we all know that.
I am not really disagreeing with you at all. Just wanted to know how the contact was illegal. You comment, not mine. I would say even if there is contact, it does not mean the player on the floor caused it. A1 could be clumbsy and could have tripped because he saw the player in front of him fall. Does not mean that the "trip" was caused by the fallen player.

Peace