View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 13, 2004, 10:23pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ace
When a player is starting to run his mouth and what not and working on earning a 'T. Tell his coach - check on 33 for me he's about to get in trouble. You wouldn't beleive the response you get from the coach if you do it quietly and almost "friendly" I do it for any team any coach. I'd rather his coach eat his butt than me give a T then get his butt eat. Even if he deserves it does a number on his esteem.

Tonight partner told 23A to let us call the game and 23 turned around and my partner said "I'm not putting hte ball in play until you acknowledge me with yes sir." Kid said yes sir turned around and mumbled something. MY partner looked at him i nodded. I was T table side and said "Hey coach, 23s about to get in trouble, might wanna talk to him. I'd have to give a T for what hes doing when yall have a 30 point lead." He said thanks I'll get him. next trip down white calls time out. I said sub can come on in and the coach said he's for 23. I said thank you sir. After the game as my partner and I were walking to the locker room the coach and 23 approached us. 23 apologized for his actions and thanked us for not calling the T but rather telling his coach. His coach then said thanks again and it was the end of it. When I get to the varsity level I think I'll be on thier pref. list :-D