View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 06, 2004, 07:34pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ace
ER! One of my schedulers screwed up big time. 3 crews - 2 games. My crew got sent home. Scheduler gave me wrong start time when we originally scheduled so I was there 1hr 20 min before the actual game. So I get back in the car and go grab a bite to eat. Come back still the only offical there so I go get changed. Partner shows up we change... Head up to the JV game - Run onto the court get in pregame postions start checking the book - crew #2 shows up.... they see us on the floor they've already got cell phones out and calling scheduler... SCheduler says my crew needs to go down to the freshman game... No problem, we head downstairs and BAM crew #3 is on the floor game in progress... I call the scheduler... oh - hmmm - i screwed up - im sorry you two guys go ahead and go home. WTH?!?!?!??!??!? No pay no nothing. there went 2 and 1/2 hrs. I was mentally ready for a game tonight and instead I have to settle for NBA action or college if I can find a game on. My scheduler owes me one. Thanks for letting me vent.