View Single Post
Old Tue Oct 07, 2003, 07:58am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ChuckElias
Quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic Referee
Congrats to Chuck,Mark,etc. Gonna be fun!

Had to change your underwear right after the game,didn't ya?
I was sweatin' a little. My wife had the sheets pulled up over her eyes on every pitch. Then she'd peek out to see what happened. Chicks. LOL.

Let me ask you this. Bottom ninth. One out, runners on 2nd and 3rd. Lowe (RHP) on the mound, and a lefty at bat. How can you NOT intentionally walk the batter? Plus, it was a one-run game, so it's not like they would've been putting the tying run on base. It worked out, and I'm "wicked" happy but I was pulling out my hair yelling at the TV, yelling at Grady to put up four fingers, yelling at Varitek to stand up and put one arm out. Nobody listened. Maybe just as well. I don't know. . .

Quote:
PS-did they deport Kim?
No. Didn't you see him in his sweatshirt sitting on the bullpen bench? But he has definitely been relegated to "last resort" status after flipping off the crowd at Fenway before Sunday's game. Plus Little ruined his confidence by taking him out of Saturday's game. My guess is that he's useless as a closer now.

And yes, it is gonna be a TON of fun.