View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 09, 2001, 10:58am
Official Forum Member

I get it now, Dave.

Dave writes: "But if George W. makes some of the same mistakes his Democrat predecessor made, and you mute your criticism because he's on your side, whereas you were very loudly critical of the Democrat, then that is an inconsistency, and it is your inconsistency, not George W.'s or Bill Clinton's, and it is logically traceable to the bias that exists because of your established affiliation."

I understand now. I can't determine whose behavior I can accept and whose I cannot. That apparently is left to others. So I cannot be upset when, oh lets say Paul Orwell attacks me personally because you have decided someone I know may have done the same previously to someone else.

Sorry, again, that is illogical. I will stand up to the consequences of my actions, not someone elses. Let me know when you start accepting the consequence of someone else's actions.

BTW: And I decided not to vote for George the Second after his "internet umpire" like attacks on my preferred candidate, McCain. Should I have asked if this was okay, first?