View Single Post
Old Mon Aug 15, 2022, 04:54pm
Esteemed Forum Member

More Information ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
Not trying to disagree with you that more information would be nice, but since this is only about what happens with a shot clock not seeing the big deal right now. Most people will only work in one state where they have a shot clock or they will not in other cases. And if that is such an issue, your state representatives can make that clear.
Like JRutledge, I would also like "more information" from the NFHS, but it's been two years and "not a peep", so I'm not "holding my breath".

I only hope that individual state "representatives" figure out in advance that there's a disconnect and address it themselves.

For example an individual shot clock state may decide to go with "touch" in varsity games with a shot clock, but go with "control" for a freshman or middle school games where the state decides not to use shot clocks.

Another individual shot clock state may decide to go with "touch" for all games, at all levels, with, or without shot clocks.

Of course the states that don't use any shot clocks will still have to go with "control".

Stupid NFHS.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Mon Aug 15, 2022 at 05:53pm.