View Single Post
Old Tue Jul 13, 2021, 11:32am
Do not give a damn!!

I am not saying to not ask questions here. I am saying that if you are struggling with the details of an issue in a rule that is outside of the original conversation, you have no one to bring that to other than this forum? And again no issue if you bring up an issue that is talked about, but you bring up something you are confused about and go on and on with yourself. We are not confused about that aspect of the rule. And we did not write the rule or sit on the committee to know why there is an issue or how it should be corrected. All I am saying is that if it is that much of an issue, talk to someone that you know in your organization. I do that often and no one even knows I had the conversation. I also have other forums to discuss things so when there is something that takes place that I want other opinions on, I can go there as well. I read stuff on this site I would never do and I will only explain what we are told here and if I need an interpretation that hard, I ask the folks I work with or answer to.

Peace