View Single Post
Old Fri Apr 30, 2021, 10:10am
Esteemed Forum Member

Apparently Redundant Answer ...

If one believed that this was a player control foul then one could have answered either player control foul, or charge.

I was initially perplexed by two of the five choices. While I realize that not all player control fouls are charges, it is possible for a player control foul to also be a charge.

Answers could have been presented in a better manner, but after viewing the video one will see why the answers were offered in this manner.

It was this apparent redundant answer that gave me a clue regarding the correct answer before actually viewing the video.

Maybe IAABO wants to highlight that while all player control fouls are team control fouls the reverse is not always true (all team control fouls are not always player control fouls).

A few early returns from IAABO members who have already commented show that a few are confused by this principle.

Maybe IAABO is getting us ready for a possible player control foul signal change by the NFHS.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Fri Apr 30, 2021 at 12:37pm.